Residential/Commercial, public and private spaces
Private - dwellings, upholsteries, rugs
The Best for your residence
Experience the many benefits of having your carpet, upholstery and flooring professionally cleaned. Nothing says home, than your area rug looking like the day you first placed it in your living space. A welcoming fresh scent and feel, complimenting a healthy environment for children and pets.
Top Grade Cleaning Applications
Carpet Cure's pre-treatment and powerfull steam cleaning processes removes dirt and grime from all kinds of carpet fibres. Get rid of pesky dust mites, pet dander, mold and other contaminants. Protect against these with Carpet Cure's scotch and stain gaurd applications!
Using top of the line products for great results
Contact Us Today!
Just Moved In?
Getting your residence professionally cleaned is a great way to make your new home, your own. No pet, cigarette or unwanted lingering odours.
We Also Do...Area rugs, Upholstery, Vehicle detail, Tile & Grout cleaning
Professional Cleaning Maintenance
Carpet and upholstery make up majority of the surface areas of any living space. Having these cleaned at least twice a year, supports daily and weekly maintenance against dirt build up.
Public - business & occupancies
Our pricing compliments most owners or managers of commercial carpeted areas operating within an annual budget. Contact one of our technicians for consultation and assessment!
Maintain a postive Customer experience
Consumer or customer experience ranks high for retail, hotel and eatery buisnesses looking to increase traffic and drive sales. Customer experience is part and parcel with a professionally cleaned and maintained environment, in order of increasing business!
Did You Know ?
Tips to maintain your carpet, tile or area rug post Carpet Cure cleaning:
- Did you know rubbing alcohol is a good way to remove ink from carpet. Just wet a white cloth with rubbing alcohol and blot ink spot until removed.
- Did you know 1/4 a cup of vinegar, 1 tbsp. of dish liquid. Then fill with water in a spray bottle, is a good home remedy in removing stains from carpet.
- Did you know that mixing 1 teaspoon of ammonia with water can help with removing blood from carpet. (Do not do this on real natural fibre capet such as wool)
- Did you know that baking soda is a great way to remove odour from carpet. Sprinkle and leave for about 20min ( or longer if possible). Then remove with vacuum
- Did you know vinegar and water is a great way to remove salt stains from carpet.
- Did you know having your grout lines sealed is a great way to keep dirt and grime build up off your grout lines. Note* Every year you should have your grout lines sealed!
Flexible Budget Pricing
& Cleaning times
Contact Us Today!
2 Step Cleaning Service
2. Hot Water Extraction
With our two step cleaning process we at Carpet Cure
are committed to giving our customers the finest
and most precise cleaning job.